It is important to take proper care of the car, to make sure the long service life of a car. If you use the car on a regular basis, the car gets dirty. So, a regular clean-up is required for the proper maintenance of the car. Car dashboard cover plays an important role to protect the dashboard of the car and dashboard is one of the most important parts of the car. The dashboard is the control panel of the car and it is situated in front of the car. Different types of car dashboard covers are found to protect the dashboard of the car. You can also make the custom dashboard cover to protect the car. If you want to protect your car from the all of the external factors like UV rays of sunlight and the dust, you should go for the RV dash covers. RV dash covers provide the long term protection of the car dashboard. It doesn’t allow the dust to come inside the parts under the days. It doesn’t create any glare at the day and night time. The main enemy of the car dashboard is harmful UV rays of the sunlight. It damages the surface of the car and the valuable parts in a terrible way. RV dash covers protect your car dashboard from the possible damages. Though the dash covers give protection from the sunlight and dust, the dash cover should be washed regularly to make your car look like a new. Here I am describing a simple step by step procedure of cleaning the dashboard of the car.
1. To get your car dashboard cleaned, you will need few things like microfiber clothes, car interior cleaner, and brush. Though many people give the car in the car servicing center to clean up the car, it is better to clean it by yourself on a regular basis. With these few things you can make your dashboard look like a new one.
2. Every day, after using the car you should take the microfiber clothes and soak it with the water. Then you have to just clean up the surface of the dashboard with the cloth. Most of the dust will be cleaned up in this way.
3. Then you have to spray the interior cleaner on the dashboard. Leave it for few minutes and then wipe it up with the soft brush. Try to use an interior cleaner with good smell. You can pick any flavor you like to clean your dashboard.
4. If you want a natural shine on your dashboard, you can use some olive oil while cleaning. To get a good smell from the dashboard, you can add some essential oil to the spray.
5. The cleaning procedure may vary due to the materials of the dashboard.
So, cleaning the dashboard cover is so simple. You can do it at least once a week to make your car look like a new one.